Friday, April 22, 2011

I lost a friend

I dont know how is this friend losing feeling. I have not lose a friend yet. So this news which brought to me by your whatsapp gave me a fucking shock. For that fucking moment I really wish it was April's Fool. Even though we werent very extremely close and even though we arent even friends from begining, its still quite upset to see you leave. We became friends abruptly after you left Acecom and just recently after I joined Acecom.. Subsequently we just talked on MSN, whatsapp and maybe you'll just comment on my status.. and during this period where I lost my dog you did console me here and there over MSN and it was just pretty recent when you nudged me again maybe late last week. Who knows, that was indeed the last conversation. From now onwards, I'll have a friend lesser to talk cok with and just so you know, to have someone whom we can try clicking with and too, a new friend I should say, its rare come by. Steven, I dont know very much of you but I can say or rather I can feel or maybe I can acknowledged, you're really a nice person. Peace, which I dont even know what the hell is it, still, I hope whereever you are, you will seek peace. From the bottom of my heart, you'll be missed.

No comments: